Note: this site is protected by United States
and international copyright laws and treaties.
Violation of these laws can result in both felonious and civil
offenses, subject to fines, imprisonment and civil damages.
Prosecution can be both by federal authorities and civil attorneys.
Be aware that the U.S. government views breaking copyright laws as
a crime against the People of the United States and may enforce
these laws irrespective of any suit brought by the copyright holder.
Except where otherwise noted, this site and all contents:
- Copyright © 1997-present by Bronze Inc.
- All rights reserved.
Use, reproduction or modification is strictly prohibited
except as noted herein.
- You may use the information on this site:
- For personal use only
- Internet search engines may index pages on this site
for the sole purpose of providing links to this site
- No other uses are permitted
- Do not copy any information from this site to another site or
to another computer
- Do not publish information found on this site
- Do not use this site to do research
- You may post a link on another site to any page on this site,
provided the englandevents.com page to which you link:
- has the words englandevents.com clearly displayed at the top of the page, and
- has a Bronze Inc. copyright notice, and
- has a link to this page
- Materials not owned by Bronze Inc. are the property of
their copyright and trademark holders
- Exceptions to this copyright notice must be by expressed,
written consent of Bronze Inc.
- Contact us if you have special needs
Copyright © 1997-present by Bronze Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JewishNetwork.com